donderdag 30 juli 2015

Blog Hop day!!!

Hello Unity lovers,

It's bloghop day 

I made a new layout for Sketchabilities and......
the photos I used are from ... Nic and Whitney.


So happy for them!!! Can't wait to see them in September.


 The sketch I used is this one.


Look for more information here.

There is also a sale at the Unity Shop :)



And I want to let you know that Ann Butler has sent us some information: 

We are happy to share that we now have over 30 sponsors giving away some incredible SWAG and Door Prizes for the event....the SWAG bags will be filled with products valued at nearly $200 for each attendee, so far and the sponsors are still coming...so that value will increase and to say the least we are thrilled... That's great!!!



And you all know that Angela and I are going to give two workshops. 
But there is more, much more !!
Look here and see what you all can do there. 

And Angela and I hope you will be attending the Unity workshop of course :) 


Don't forget to leave a comment on each blog
 and maybe you're the lucky one to win this prize!!


Now hop further to the next in row,

Have a great day and see you on Saturday!!

14 opmerkingen:

Gaylynn zei

This is very special and so pretty, Jolande. So meaningful.

Words and Pictures zei

Love this - beautiful composition and colours, and I love the words on the tag.
Alison xx

SewPaperPaint zei

Gorgeous layout!!! And I love your hair!

Ellie Knol zei

Ik vind dat je de sketch echt prachtig hebt uitgewerkt! Echt weer een Jolande. Verheug je lekker op Amerika!

Lagene zei

Awesome layout, I love the monotones!

Jean zei

Gorgeous!

Becca Yahrling zei

This is just lovely! Such a cherished treasure this will be for them.

Dawn Fields zei

Lovely layout! Isn't that Angela's oldest son? So awesome of you to create this!

Sweet April zei

Amazing layout is gorgeous,simple and inspirational!

Ruby zei

Stunning layout. I just love your work and techniques. Thanks for all the inspiration using the stamps.

Dana Johnson zei

Beautiful layout!! I love all your work!

Cynthia zei

Gorgeous! Love how you've used the Unity sentiment on the tag. Fabulous embellishments as well.

Sue D zei

Beautiful colors on this layout.

Kris B zei

I always love visiting your blog! Such a beautiful layout! You have a fantastic eye for color, texture and design!