vrijdag 2 juni 2017

CraftStamper challenge June

Hello stampers,


It's that time of the month again!! Time for a new TIMI challenge!
This time a special one for me.
But I'll show you my card first.



I made it with stamps design by me
 (I design them together with Marleen van Meerendonk)
If you want to see more of here work please have a look on here blog
http://mvm-scrapdesign.blogspot.nl/

The price that you can win is from my own store.
I started my store at the beginning of this year.


One off the  stamps setsthat we design is available and a stencil from Candence;  
they have beautiful stencils, mediums and paint.
Have a look in the online store for more:
www.justjolande.nl 
So, create something for the challenge and you might be
 the lucky winner of one of these stamp sets


Have a great day!!

Jolande 
  


1 opmerking:

harada57 zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.